A place to unwind, and escape to the natural surroundings in the heart of Nyul-Nyul Country.
We welcome our guests to come and explore the wonders and the wildlife of the Dampier Peninsula.
Our friendly, smiling hosts and local knowledge will ensure your time with us remains a memorable one.
Click here to view our movie!
- Powered & unpowered caravan & camping grounds;
- Single & double air-condition units;
- Camp Kitchen
- Laundry Facilities
- Abundant spring water
- Ice/Bait/Fishing tackle
- Pets welcome
Located 140kms north of Broome and approx 20 kms south of Beagle Bay on the Dampier Peninsula.
- Mud crabbing
- Bird watching
- Bush walking
- Enjoy the peace
- Gorgeous sunrises
- Feed our peacocks & ducks
- Stay a night or make this your base as you explore the surrounding area
- Fill your days with activities or do nothing at all.